Be the First to Know About Off-Plan Apartments in Red-Hot Sydney Locations

  • You will know about these opportunities BEFORE the public so you discover properties with strong investment potential
  • Get advance notifications about off-plan opportunities
  • New off-plan apartments in Sydney locations

Don’t delay, download the full investor pack today »

New Off Plan Apartments – Our Priority Investors now have pre-public release access to apartments in:

Ashfield – Off Plan – Available Now

Just 8.5kms from Sydney CBD and close to shops and rail station. A small boutique block of just 43 high quality apartments, predominately 2 bedroom 2 bathroom options, priced from low $700,000’s. Completion anticipated for late 2015. Register Your Details Now For Full Information.

Carlingford Off Plan Apartments – Available Now

Fantastic location, just a short walk from Carlingford Court shopping centre. A small boutique apartment block, brand new to the market, offering a mix of well sized, high quality one and bedroom apartments.

New release off plan apartments
Ashfield and Carlingford
Available pre-public release
Mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom options
2015/2016 completions

Register Your Interest Now For Further Details
Plus Plenty More New Release Projects On The Way Over The Next Few Months

Please complete the enquiry form to the right and we will send you further details. These apartments are available pre-public release and are already moving quickly. Don’t miss out, complete your details now, let us know which location is of interest and we will be in touch shortly.

10 Reasons to Sign Up for Project Release Details from Home Port Property


  1. Carefully-selected properties in highly sought-after areas … for maximum appreciation potential.
  2. Strong relationships with proven developers.
  3. You know about potential investment properties BEFORE the general public.
  4. Opportunities for first time and experienced investors … Australian and overseas.
  5. Buy at original launch prices before the properties hit the open market.
  6. We’re highly selective about opportunities – focusing ONLY on properties with strong potential in red-hot areas.
  7. On behalf of clients, we negotiate exclusive investor benefits such as rental guarantees.
  8. A wide selection of quality properties.
  9. Properties chosen primarily for investment potential based on rental and capital growth potential.
  10. We provide you with objective third party information in addition to our proprietary research.

Sydney

A number of apartment projects will be available throughout Sydney:
Available Now: Ashfield, Hurlstone Park, Rosehill
Launching Soon: Carlingford

Purchase Process

Once available these apartments will be able to be secured with a cash deposit of 10% of the purchase price with the remaining 90% not due until project completion.

These apartments will be available to both resident and non resident investors and also available to intending owner occupiers.

Prices

Please complete an enquiry form for full details

Projected Rent

Please complete an enquiry form for full details

Expected Completion

2015/2016

Register Now and receive pre-public release access.

 

sydney1sydneybridgesydneycity